Monday, December 5, 2011

What website should i choose to buy wow gold after patch 4.3?

Lol, i guess i can help you, i got 15k gold yesterday, i'd like to recommend to you a site which my friends recommend to me. It is cheap enough, and it is safe too. they will give a chart for gold avg. price, i think they are lower than market.
http://www.guy4game.com/world-of-warcraft-us/wow-gold/?aid=1891
My friends recommend me a safe place.Then we together bought wow gold many years there. My information will never be abused or revealed to anyone else.It’s totally safe. Furthermore, I’m satisfied with their sincere service and professional manner! I trust it. Friend, if you can also have a try. maybe just 5k gold.
About delivery time, you can contact live chat to confirm it, most of times, it is depends what time you online. it is always fast delivery, within 30 minutes.
Hope can help you, my friends

No comments:

Post a Comment